Eastman Weekend 2014 – Registration Information
Online registration is now closed for Eastman Weekend 2014. However, you can still register one of two ways:
* Register by phone: 866-ESM-ALUM (866-376-2586)
* Register on-site when you arrive for the weekend
Registration materials will be coming your way soon so be sure to check your mailbox! Online registration for all Eastman Weekend events and activities will begin on Monday, August 18 at Noon EST.
For a sneak peek at this year’s registration booklet, click the PDF version below.
Questions about registration?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Alumni Relations at 866.ESM.ALUM (866.376.2586) or 585.274.1111.
Many events fill to capacity, so we encourage you to use our online registration system for immediate confirmation of your choices.
Registration Deadline: October 10, 2014
All forms and full payments must be received by this date.
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards online only. To register by mail, we accept checks made payable to Eastman School of Music.
Need additional forms?
Call the Office of Alumni Relations at 866.ESM.ALUM (866.376.2586) or 585.274.1111, or feel free to duplicate the registration form.
- Online Registration: A registration confirmation will be e-mailed to you.
- Registration via Mail: A registration confirmation will be mailed to you.
- Register for all events that you plan to attend, even if there is no charge. This will help us plan for your access and comfort.
- Space is limited at all events. Seating is first-come, first-seated, so please arrive early.
- Tickets for meals and performances are included in the registration packet you receive at check-in. Your name badge will give you access to non-ticketed events.
- An up-to-date weekend pocket program including a complete listing of weekend activities, times, locations, and other important information is provided at check-in.
- All times and events are subject to change.
If you must cancel your reservation, refunds will be given until October 3, 2014. Due to catering and logistical commitments, no refunds will be given after this date.
You may pick up your registration packet, which includes any tickets you need and a complete schedule of event times and locations, in Lowry Hall, (formerly known as the Main Hall), during the following times:
- Friday, October 17: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday, October 18: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Can I attend if I didn’t pre-register?
Yes, although we strongly encourage you to register in advance.