103 audition information
Students who show competency in performing ALL of the following material (one scale/arpeggio; one harmonization; two repertoire) in their submitted recording will be placed into PCL 103.
- Play a scale and triad arpeggio, hands together, 2 octaves, in one of these harmonic minor keys: c, g, d, e, a, b
- play the corresponding Dim7 arpeggio (starting on the leading tone) in 2 octaves
- Student should perform technique with the correct fingering (consult Minor Scales and Arpeggios
2. Harmonize: Select one melody from these examples. Harmonize, using the following example, in Keyboard style (3 notes in RH, single note in LH, with pedal).
- Repertoire: perform any TWO SOLOS chosen from this folder; memorization is NOT required.