Registration for the Fall 2020 term will be in UR Student. Use your desktop or laptop computer for the best experience.
Need Help? Submit a support ticket
Who is Eligible?
Continuing students are able to re-register online. A student is considered ‘Continuing’ if they were enrolled in the previous semester. If a continuing student wishes to change private teachers, the ECMS Registration Form is necessary. Continuing students are not permitted to register if there are any outstanding holds on the account (financial, etc.).
Who is not Eligible?
New students, Early Childhood students, and returning students adding new lessons are not eligible for online re-registration. If you fall into one of these categories, fill out an ECMS Registration Form.
Online re-registration will be open from May 15 through September 15, 2020. Instructions to re-register online will be emailed to eligible students in mid-May. If you have not received this email, please contact the office at email@example.com.
Students will be registered for the full 17-week semester, and most registrations roll over for automatic spring registration (except for 10-week sessions or less, such as Early Childhood and Bridges courses).
If you have scheduled more or fewer than 17 lessons with your teacher, you may register online and then send an email to the ECMS Registrar to request an adjustment to the number of lessons.
Students under the age of 18 are required to have a parent complete this process.
Want to check if you registered successfully? From the UR Student home screen, click on Academics, then choose View My Courses under Academic Records section listed in the quick links shown to the right of screen.
- How to complete the required onboarding Quick Reference Card
- How to find a course section Quick Reference Card | Video
- How to register for a course during open registration Quick Reference Card
- How to request permission to register for a course that requires the instructor’s permission Quick Reference Card | Video
- How to drop and swap a course section Quick Reference Card
- How to view holds Quick Reference Card | Video
- How to troubleshoot registering for courses Quick Reference Card | Video
Please note: Student Finance functionality (student statement and bill pay) will begin in July 2020.
Other educational tools and resources will be made available here: