Click to view openings:
Full Time 40 hours Grade 051 ESM Eastman Community Music Sc
Schedule: 8:30 AM-5 PM
With a high degree of independence, responsible for registration and billing of all ECMS students (1500) which serves as the basis for all faculty payroll. Maintain thorough knowledge of discount program and billing policies. Process all payments received at ECMS office. Primary liaison with University Bursar’s Office and the Eastman Registrar’s Office for all policies, procedures and systems.
- Coordinate admission, registration, grading, diploma tracking processes
- Manage Fall online registration process, adjusting daily entries for discounts
- Enter registration for all paper forms received for all courses (ECMS, EC, ECMS Summer)
- Maintain student files following University record retention policies.
- Interface with all faculty on roster review, grading, registration problems, system tools
- Administer the ECMS Diploma Program, tracking student progress, etc.
- Coordinate Jury/Exam tracking including the Honors Jury process
- Administer the grading process and issue grade reports to selected student groups
- Ensure prompt resolution of all new lesson requests
- Produce various enrollment related reports (scheduled and ad hoc).
- Identify opportunities to improve student retention
- Registered custodian for ECMS for Restricted Data Collections (primarily SSNs)
- Ensure that all new policies and practices can be implemented in existing systems
- Liaison to IT/Functional areas for new systems (ISIS replacement)
Responsible for all billing and payment processes and associated customer service
- Address all billing questions beyond the most basic.
- Process all payments received at ECMS and reconcile with University Bursar’s Office
- Reconcile credit card transactions daily with Bursars Office, maintain credit card terminal operations, policies and procedures
- Submit scholarship awards to University Bursar and monitor posting to student accounts
- Address delinquent accounts working with faculty and Dean.
- Primary interface with the Bursar’s Office for all policies, procedures, past due accounts and collections actions.
Monitor and analyze financial activity for ECMS administrative functions
- Maintain detailed spreadsheets for budget variance analysis for specific programs (Pathways, New Horizons, Discretionary Fund)
- PCard purchases and processing for the department, RFP processing for miscellaneous department expenses.
Support all processes, data and systems unique to the Pathways program
- Award calculation, notification and posting of scholarships to student accounts
- Maintain database of applicants, including teacher information for accepted students. Produce various reports for faculty, RCSD teachers and program director
- Support the annual events (Open House, Application tracking, Auditions, Orientation).
General Customer Service and Administrative Support
Provide customer service to students and parents and provide general administrative support to ECMS/SS managers and staff.
- Back up for answering phones, and addressing walk-in customers
- Excel expert resource and general systems resource for faculty and staff
- Miscellaneous reporting (Cognos student data warehouse, URFinancials, TSO, etc.)
College graduation or an equivalent combination of experience and training. 1 year of relevant administrative experience.
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online: http://www.rochester.edu/people/applyonline
Job ID: 201679