Eastman Direct Link
From LinkedIn Learning
- Go to LinkedIn Learning
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your University provided email address.
- Log in with your NetID username and password
You are in! Now what? What can you do with LinkedIn Learning? How do you get the most of this experience? Start with the basics and go from there.
Checkout the following Getting Started at Eastman Learning Collection to grasp:
- How to use LinkedIn Learning
- Learn More Productively in LinkedIn Learning
- Gain Skills with LinkedIn Learning
- Teach with LinkedIn Learning
Explore Learning Paths
Learning Paths are a series of courses, from various disciplines, that provide foundational knowledge to embark on a new career path or further skill acquisition.
Get Familiar with a Topic That Interests You
Topics cover not just courses, but may contain weekly video segments and insightful subject matter pertaining to that particular field of study.
Learn Specific Software Programs, Services and Targeted Skills
You know what you would like to learn. Chances are, it is most likely in LinkedIn Learning’s extensive library. Below are a few examples:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Office 365
- Google Drive
- Photoshop CC 2019 Essentials
- Final Cut Pro X
- Logic Pro X
- Learning Cinematography: Narrative Fundamentals
- Instructional Design Essentials
- Entrepreneurship: Testing Business Ideas
- Resume Makeover
- Real Recording School Weekly
Further Suggested Courses and Playlists Forged from Experience
The above were just some suggestions, but we hope to flesh this next section below with some real experiences from the Eastman community soon. So, please, as you use the service, let us know what has worked for you and together, we can make this list truly meaningful.
- For Students
- For Faculty
- For Staff
Take Advantage of Blackboard Integration
- Learn how to integrate courses into your own course.
- Employ the flipped learning model.
- Introduce tangential topics students can explore with greater depth at their own pace.
Mobile and Tablet
Your learning doesn’t have to be limited to your desktop, or the classroom. Take it with you on your phone or tablet.
Desktop and TV
- Desktop App
- If you aren’t feeling a browser, or you plan to be off the grid for a while, it could be great to download the courses you were watching for offline viewing, before your digital trail goes dark.
- TV Apps
- What you do in the comfort of your own home is your business, but who said it can’t be educational?
- Of course, you could use this in a classroom as well…
To see how you can get the most out of LinkedIn Learning, please contact us to schedule an appointment! Please add LinkedIn Learning to the subject line.