Academic Transcript Requests
On-line Transcript Request
- All transcripts must now be ordered online.
- Through a partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse Eastman students and alumni can order both electronic and hard copy transcripts. You may log on to the National Student Clearinghouse website using either your URID or Social Security number.
- The following transcript delivery methods are available through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Electronic Transcripts
- $3.25 per destination address (NSC processing fee)
- Delivered within one business day. The specified recipient will receive via e-mail, a link and password separately to log on to the secure National Student Clearinghouse website to retrieve a pdf of your transcript.
Since this is a new technology, it is important that you verify that your intended recipient is willing to accept electronic transcripts.
- Transcripts are digitally certified by Global Sign, and to validate authenticity, the recipient should open the transcript with the most recent version of Adobe Reader, available here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Hard Copy Transcripts
- $2.25 per destination address (NSC processing fee)
- Mailed from the Registrar’s Office via standard U.S. mail within 3-5 business days. Delivery times are subject to standard mailing time.
- Expedited shipping via FedEx at the following cost schedule:
- Domestic, within the United States ($17.25)
- Canada/Mexico ($32.25)
- All other International ($52.25)
- Prices include cost of the hard copy transcript and the FedEx charge.
- Expedited transcripts will be processed within one business day and mailed.
- Transcripts may be designated for pick-up at the Eastman Registrar’s Office. We will email you when your transcript is ready to be picked-up.
- Electronic Transcripts
- Transcripts will no longer be held for grades or degrees.
- You can pay for your transcript order with any major credit or debit card. Your credit or debit card is not charged until Eastman School of Music sends your transcript(s). However, if you use a debit card, your bank may put a hold on your funds when we pre-authorize your payment. If you have questions on the pre-authorization, please contact your bank.
- Order updates will be sent to you via email and, if you choose, text messages. You can also track your transcript order online.
- Transcripts cannot be released if the student’s account shows any type of HOLD.
- All grades earned at the University of Rochester appear on the student’s official transcript; the cumulative GPA for undergraduate students is based on all grades earned at the University regardless of the College of the University attended.
- If you have any questions or are having trouble accessing the system, please call our office at 585-274-1220.