Office of Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs provides support to faculty and undergraduate students.
- Information on advising services, taking a leave of absence, the Conservatory Exchange program, disability accommodations, and more…
- Information on the dual degree program and lessons
- Information on assessment, Faculty Activity Reports, Outside Interest Reporting, academic integrity and more…
- Information on life in Rochester and your time at Eastman
- Students, faculty, instructors, and staff are encouraged to submit a referral to the CARE Network if they believe that a student is in distress, see discrimination on campus, or have a general concern. Making a referral initiates a review process and/or coordinated response involving the appropriate individuals, staff, and offices.