Office of Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs provides support to faculty and undergraduate students.
- The University of Rochester recognizes that the changed academic policies for this semester are creating many questions for students and faculty. We deeply appreciate your patience as we bring you the most up to date information possible during this time of frequent change.
- Information on advising services, taking a leave of absence, the Conservatory Exchange program, disability accommodations, and more…
- Information on the dual degree program and lessons
- Information on assessment, Faculty Activity Reports, Outside Interest Reporting, academic integrity and more…
- Information on life in Rochester and your time at Eastman
- Students, faculty, instructors, and staff are encouraged to submit a referral to the CARE Network if they believe that a student is in distress, see discrimination on campus, or have a general concern. Making a referral initiates a review process and/or coordinated response involving the appropriate individuals, staff, and offices.