We provide personal and professional support to Eastman students and faculty, as well as University of Rochester River Campus students interested in dual degrees or secondary lessons. The services provided by the Academic Affairs Office include:
- Advising for undergraduate and diploma students on course selection and degree requirements;
- Support for students in distress, or faculty/staff who are working with students in distress;
- Help navigating the change of status process, including leaves of absence and withdrawals;
- Coordination between students, faculty, and the University’s Office of Disability Resources;
- Oversight of applied lessons, both primary lessons for Eastman students and secondary lessons for students across the University;
- Help with any questions regarding Eastman and University of Rochester policies and procedures, especially in regard to academic policies, Title IX, and any other issues related to discrimination and harassment;
- And much more, all detailed on this website.
Please feel free to contact any of us with your questions and concerns. We are all here to ensure that your life at Eastman is safe, productive, and meaningful.
John C. Hain
Senior Associate Dean of Academic and Student Affairs