Photography, Video and Audio Recording Release

Students registering for ECMS classes sign the following Photography, Video and Audio Recording Release as part of the registration process:

I hereby consent to be recorded in audio and/or visual formats for the Eastman School of Music. Any such recordings (photographs, video, sound recordings, etc) may be subsequently used without compensation to me by the Eastman School of Music, the University of Rochester, or third parties for publications (including Web sites), advertising, and/or publicity purposes at the discretion of the School’s Communications Office. I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished recordings and/or publication use. This release form will be kept on file.

Students or parents wishing to opt out of this release must submit a Photo Opt-Out Release Form by October 1st of the current school year, or within 30 days of enrollment. This release form will be kept on file for one academic year, expiring June 30 following the date of signature. (Please complete a new form for each new academic year.)