Office of Academic Affairs

Change of Status Forms

If you plan to take a leave of absence, return from a leave of absence, or withdraw from Eastman, please use the following steps.

Step 1: Have you spoken with an academic advisor?

If you have not yet consulted with an academic advisor from the Office of Academic Affairs about your intentions, please email to set up an appointment.

Step 2: Complete the Change of Status form.

This form should be completed using the following “How to” guides. Please use the blank form listed below for your submission. The form should be submitted to to be processed. 

Fillable form
***Please download and type into this form if possible

Change of Status Form

Instructions for completing the form

Help: Taking a leave of absence
Help: Returning from a leave of absence
Help: Withdrawing from Eastman

For any other questions regarding a Change of Status, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs at