Use an F-4 form to request payment for such things as honoraria, to pay a business for a service, to pay a magazine subscription, professional dues, etc. An F-4 must be accompanied by a W-9 form for all honoraria payments.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM WHERE PURCHASE ORDER OR PAYROLL IS REQUIRED.
To facilitate processing, please include:
- All pertinent information, such as complete account number(s) and subcodes to be charged.
- Approval of Department Head or other authority for charging to the account(s).
- Original supporting documentation, such as invoices, receipts, or other evidence of charge.
- Explanation of business purpose of expense.
- For payment of all honorariums, complete name, address, and include Form W-9. Before completing paperwork, please call FHRS at x 4-1039 to verify if the payee is a U of R employee, as employees are paid through Payroll.
- Payments to Non-Resident Aliens must include payee’s e-mail address to enable the U of R Finance Department to contact the payee for completion of GLACIER requirements.
Do not use this form for any wages to University or student employees. Call x4-1039 on payroll matters.
Countersignature by Department Head or other authorized University official is required.