Technology and Media Production
What we do:
The Technology & Media Production department is responsible for technology services throughout Eastman, including:
- Educational/multimedia labs
- Recording (Degree Recitals/Ensembles/Individual Recording Sessions)
- Live streaming of degree recitals (per request by student)
- Video production
- Distance learning
We provide support, advice, and training for day-to-day operations for faculty, students and administration, including IT and AV infrastructure, desktop support, online content, individual and ensemble recording and filming, multimedia events, video-conferencing and public workspaces.
We also provide research and training for the strategic use of technology to support Eastman’s artistic and educational objectives.
What you will find on our pages:
The T&MP web site features pages that the Eastman Community can use to:
- read more about our services- request recording and AV services
- learn how to use AV equipment
- find answers to questions in tutorials and FAQs
- hear about future events, new developments and research in progress.
The aim is to provide an interactive and user-friendly web site that will continue to grow and evolve along with Eastman’s use of technology, so all feedback is actively encouraged and will be gratefully received.
Who we are:
- Helen Smith, Director
Contact Helen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 274-1066.
- Nana Stotz, Operations Coordinator
Contact Nana via email at email@example.com or at 274-1130.
- Lou Chitty, Audio/Multimedia Engineer
Contact Lou via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 274-1131.
- Ray Cordello, Audio/Multimedia Engineer
Contact Ray via email at email@example.com or at 274-1078.
- Mike Farrington, Audio/Multimedia Engineer
Contact Mike via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 274-1167.
- John Truebger, Audio/Multimedia Engineer
Contact John via email at email@example.com or at 274-1133.
- Rich Wattie, Audio/Multimedia Engineer
Contact Rich via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 274-1134.
- Dennis Wurster, Associate Director of Computing Services
Contact Dennis via email at email@example.com or at 274-1160.
- Jamie Spry, Computer Systems Engineer
Contact Jamie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 274-1160.
- Debora Litwiller, Print Specialist
Contact Debora via email at email@example.com or at 274-1091.
- Noah Lapidus, Associate Director of Web Services
Contact Noah via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 274-1158
- Nigel Waters, Instructional Technology Coordinator
Contact Nigel via email at email@example.com or at 274-1423.
- Dominick Fraczek, AV Technician
Contact Dominick via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 274-1130.
We would love to know what you think of our home on the web. Your comments and suggestions will enable us to make the most comprehensive, user friendly web site possible. Please feel free to share your opinions about our pages. Thank You!
Please read about our Control Rooms, audio-visual information about each of the Eastman School’s smartrooms and conference rooms, and a full list of the equipment we maintain and loan to Eastman community members.