Bill Zuckerman on “How to Succeed in a Changing Musical World”
Bill Zuckerman, founder of www.musicschoolcentral.com, has written a recap of the January 15, 2015 Chamber Music America pre-conference workshop “How to Succeed in a Changing Musical World,” presented by the Paul R. Judy Center for Applied Research at the Eastman School of Music. You can read Bill’s article here.
The pre-conference day included:
- a keynote presentation by Marc Iacona and John Nugent, Xerox International Jazz Festival co-founders;
- a branding presentation by Judith Ricker, brand expert and oboist of Antara Winds;
- a technology presentation and demonstration by Michael Reed, Assistant Director of the Eastman School’s Center for Music Innovation and Engagement;
- a marketing presentation by Steve Haase, Marketing Consultant with HubSpot, Inc., and
- a collaborative projects presentation by Darrell Grant, pianist and director, Leroy Vinnegar Jazz Institute at Portland State University
If you are interested in viewing the presentation slides from the workshop, you can download them here.
No comments yet.Add your comment