2020 Virtual Holiday Sing Submissions
Holiday Sing is one of Eastman’s most cherished traditions. This year’s Holiday Sing will be virtual! Holiday Sing 2020 will be presented online Friday, December 11, at noon on a dedicated webpage. (Details to come!)
Normally limited to our in-person community, your contribution can now be seen not only at Eastman but by all your family members and friends. No matter where you live, we all can participate this holiday season!
Submissions are due Monday, November 30 by 9AM EST
- Submissions are now open for all students, faculty and staff of Eastman, as video.
- Performances can be solo, duo, small group, or large ensemble.
- Videos should be submitted fully edited. Note: Eastman staff unfortunately can’t accommodate recording assistance at this time and rehearsal rooms, booked through the Concert Office, will not be available for this project.
- We will ensure all participants in Holiday Sing are included within the postings on youtube, etc.
Instruction, Materials and Resources
To submit your video please follow these steps**:
- Download or click to review the How to Record.
- Save your video file just as you would a document. Make certain that the title includes your name (or your group’s designated point person’s name) and email address. Example: George_Eastman_GEastman@gmail.com (use hyphens and underscores between words)
- Upload your video through the link provided below.