This is your one-stop shop for Housing Selection information! Below you will find important dates, as well any documents distributed to date.
Note: You will be able to submit your Dining Plan Agreement/Contract after room selection takes place. The above electronic form takes the place of the paper forms included in the Housing Guidelines booklet – you do not have to submit both.
- 04/02/21: Housing selection information is distributed to rising sophomore (2nd-year) and junior (3rd-year) students.
- 04/19/21: Housing Agreements/Contracts are due by 12:00 PM.*
- 04/26/21: Room Selection, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (students will be assigned a specific time in this range).
- 05/03/21: Dining Agreements/Contracts due.**
*Students that do not submit a completed Housing Agreement/Contract will not be able to participate in room selection and will be assigned a room by Residential Life.
**Students that do not submit a completed Dining Agreement/Contract will be assessed a $50 late registration fee and enrolled in the required minimum plan for their class year.
- Floor Plans
- Room selection restrictions apply including special interest housing, gender specific housing (B House) and staff rooms
- Housing Guidelines Booklet for Returning Students
- Room Selection Newsletter
- Housing Agreement/Contract
- Dining Agreement/Contract
- Meal Plan Options & Pricing
- Special Interest Housing Application
- Student Living Center Storage Program
Detailed instructions are included in the Room Selection Newsletter. If you are having difficulty accessing the online form, please attempt the following:
Switch to a desktop web browser (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
Still having difficulty? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a paper form to Residential Life (SLC 103).