This is your one-stop shop for Housing information! Below you will find important dates, as well any documents distributed to date.
Note: You will be able to submit your Dining Plan Agreement/Contract after room selection takes place. The above electronic form takes the place of the paper forms included in the Housing Guidelines booklet – you do not have to submit both.
- 04/02/21: Housing selection information is distributed to rising sophomore (2nd-year) and junior (3rd-year) students.
- 05/24/21: Information sent to incoming students regarding housing preferences
- 06/01/21: Dining Agreements/Contracts due to Eastman Dining
- 06/18/21: Housing Preference Form due (incoming students)
*Students that do not submit a completed Housing Agreement/Contract will not be able to participate in room selection and will be assigned a room by Residential Life.
**Students that do not submit a completed Dining Agreement/Contract will be assessed a $50 late registration fee and enrolled in the required minimum plan for their class year.
- Packing 101
- Floor Plans
- Room selection restrictions apply including special interest housing, gender specific housing (B House) and staff rooms
- Housing Guidelines Booklet for New Students
- Note: Do not fill out pages 15 & 16 of booklet, the office is using the preference form to capture that information. Dining plans are available via the dining services website, the Department for Residential Life will not accept dining plans, please refer to Eastman Dinning for instructions.
- Housing Guidelines Booklet for Returning Students
- Room Selection Newsletter
- Housing Agreement/Contract
- Dining Agreement/Contract
- Meal Plan Options & Pricing
- Special Interest Housing Application
- Student Living Center Storage Program
Detailed instructions are included in the Room Selection Newsletter. If you are having difficulty accessing the online form, please attempt the following:
Switch to a desktop web browser (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
Still having difficulty? Please contact email@example.com or submit a paper form to Residential Life (SLC 103).