- Bachelor of Music in applied music (piano, organ, harpsichord)
- Master of Music in performance and literature (piano, organ, harpsichord)
- Master of Music in piano accompanying and chamber music
- Doctor of Musical Arts in performance and literature (piano, organ, harpsichord)
- Doctor of Musical Arts in piano accompanying and chamber music
The department numbers approximately 50 undergraduates and 60 graduates in piano performance, plus 10-12 graduate students in the MM and DMA degree programs in accompanying and chamber music. Organ majors number approximately 30-34, with the majority in graduate programs. Harpsichord is exclusively a graduate major both for the MM and DMA degrees. Although the number of harpsichord majors at any given time is small, there are many piano and organ majors who study harpsichord as a secondary discipline.