BIMFA offers an intensive schedule, focusing on close student-faculty collaboration through individual study and ensemble performance. It includes:
- Individual lessons twice weekly
- Coached chamber ensembles and group classes
- Opportunities to participate in Master Class Series and Lectures/Seminars
- Festival pass to observe all master classes, individual teaching and chamber music coaching
- Free admission to all concerts by artist-faculty, acclaimed artists and festival participants
- Multiple opportunities for public performance including Gala Concert, Young Artists’ Concerts, Noon Showcase for individuals and selected ensembles.
- Eligibility to enter the Concerto Competition, winners to be presented in the Gala Finale Concert.