On December 1st, Eastman started the transition to electronic expense reimbursement as part of the second phase of a University-wide implementation of Workday Expenses. Use of the Workday Expenses module will replace current F3 Expense Report forms and will result in streamlined approvals and faster payments. As detailed in November 3rd Faculty and Staff meetings, below are the steps recommended for the ESM community to prepare for the transition:
1. Add the Expenses application to your Workday home page (estimated time: 5 min). Directions
2. Indicate your preference for reimbursement payments via direct deposit or check (estimated time: 5 min). Directions:
3. Select your preferred training method to prepare:
· MyPath self-paced eLearning: “Workday Expense Management eLearning”
· MyPath instructor-led Zoom classroom training: “Workday Expenses” requires completion of the above as prerequisite.
· Topic-specific Quick Reference Guides and Videos: highly-recommended, short tutorials by specific task
· Classroom training at ESM (January 12th, 2:30pm in MC320): training will focus on reimbursements associated with faculty professional development funds and other frequently addressed topics.
· Daily Zoom office hours hosted by ESM Finance from 2:00 – 3:00 pm weekdays through January 31st. Link: rochester.zoom.us/j/91519935034
Login is required to visit all of the sites referenced above. Please reach out to ESM Finance at email@example.com or at 274-1212 at any time with questions or concerns related to Workday Expenses. Thank you for your support of this important improvement at ESM and the University. Workday Login