1. Are Eastman students eligible to take non-primary lessons at the Eastman School of Music?
2. Which instruments can be studied?
3. Who teaches non-primary lessons?
4. How are non-primary lessons organized?
5. How do I sign up for an audition?
6. How do I upload my pre-recorded audition?
7. How do I officially register for non-primary lessons?
8. Can I take non-primary lessons on more than one instrument or voice?
9. What are the expectations for students who take non-primary lessons at Eastman?
10. What are the expectations for the instructor?
11. Can I continue to take non-primary lessons every semester?
12. What if I have concerns about my lessons?
Read EastmanNotesBack Issues
© 2022 University of Rochester. All rights reserved.