- Eastman@Keuka: a two-week program for middle and high school students
- String Week! For violin, viola, cello, and guitar
- Two Dalcroze classes for performers and teachers
- Advanced Choral Conducting: Brahms Requiem
- American Saxophone Academy: an intensive week for college-level saxophonists
- World Music Festival: Gamelan, African drumming & dancing, Mbira, and South Indian percussion
- The 2013 application can be printed here: Registration_Forms_2013
- Applications still being accepted for Music Horizons and Summer Jazz Studies and Eastman@Keuka.
- Click here to see the programs we offered in 2012
- Most of the 2012 pages are now updated with 2013 classes – check the title of each page to see if 2013 is referenced.