New Student Orientation dates for 2015-2016 ARE NOT YET POSTED.
The Eastman School of Music New Student Orientation Program is a week of mandatory programs where new students will:
- Receive extensive academic advising and take placement exams
- Register for fall classes
- Learn about the academic, residential, and co-curricular environment
- Meet other new students and make friends
- Experience residence hall living
- Participate in fun events and explore ways to get involved in student life
- Meet faculty, staff, and administrators
- Discuss important first-year college issues
- Connect with a “Big Sib” and other Eastman Orientation Committee volunteers
- Learn about campus life from current students
- Learn your way around Eastman, River Campus, and Rochester
There are several resources, forms, and important information on this website. The website is updated regularly with new information and forms added weekly. Please contact the Office of Student Life by phone at 585.274.1106 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.