Academic Transcript Requests
On-line Request (preferred method)
- Students who have a student ID number and PIN may request their transcript on-line using our Online Transcript Request Form.
If you wish to submit your request online, but do not know your student ID or PIN, please call the Eastman Registrar's Office at 585-274-1220.
- To ensure the privacy of all academic records, the student's signature is required before an official transcript will be released. Requests for transcripts can be made in person at the Eastman Registrar's Office, by written request, or by fax (585-232-8601) provided the fax request bears the signature of the student.
- Requests for transcripts should include the following information:
- name while attending the Eastman School.
- current name, if different
- UR ID number (if you know it)
- dates of attendance
- date degree was awarded, if applicable
- date of birth
- student's signature
- address where the transcript is to be mailed.
- Written requests can be mailed to:
Eastman School of Music Registrar
26 Gibbs Street
Rochester, New York 14604
- Transcripts cannot be released if the student's account shows financial or bursar holds.
- There is no charge for transcripts (Transcripts in excess of 30 are $2 each, payable to the University of Rochester).
- Express mail requests: We can send your request via FedEx if credit card information is provided. Rates vary based destination. You can check rates at the FedEx website. Please provide a credit card number and expiration date when requesting express delivery through our secure transcript request system.
- All grades earned at the University of Rochester appear on the student's official transcript; the cumulative GPA for undergraduate students is based on all grades earned at the University regardless of the College of the University attended.
- Transcript requests may require 7-10 days processing time, particularly during peak request periods.