Catherine Filene Shouse Arts Leadership Program
- February & March -- Open ADVISING available.
First year students and those students planning to apply for internships should sign up. More info
- March 4 -- Workshop - Preparing Cover Letters for your ALP intern applications Register Here
- March 25 - Third Coast Percussion -- see special events below
- March 30 -- 9 AM - Academic Year Intern applications due
- March 30 -- 4 PM -- ALP Course Pre-registration forms due
- April 3 -- Audrey Szychulski -- see special events below
Third Coast Percussion
Friday, Apr 3
Social Media and Beyond
stay tuned for more information!
Read the latest ALP update special edition -- with a focus on internships and advising. Read the update.
|Congratulations to all our ALP Students receiving awards for internships and special opportunities. This includes awards for the Summer of 2014 and the Academic Year 2014-2015 internships in the local Rochester area.
We are especially pleased to announce the award of the 2014-2015 post graduate internship to Andrew Worden.
Read about all of them here.
Traveling for an interview or audition? Want feedback about the professional music scene in a certain city? This map is a great resource to use for connecting with ALP alumni.View the map here
You got into college. Soon you'll have a degree. Where do you go from here? The Catherine Filene Shouse Arts Leadership Program offers relevant experience for the artists of tomorrow.
Adapt, Invent, Succeed!
More About ALP
Read about ALP alum and Third Coast Percussion member
Sean Connors in the IML Spotlight
The deadlines and events, all right here!
ALP celebrated 15 years October 11-14, 2012 more