Arts Leadership Program
Summer and Post Grad Internships Special Opportunity Grants
Not sure what you want to do this summer or after you graduate? Want to take advantage of a special opportunity, but don't have the financial resources to fund it? Students currently enrolled in, and alumni of the ALP Certificate Program are eligible to apply for funding in support of a non-local internship during the summer or post-graduation. A non-local internship during the summer may be used to fulfill the internship requirement of the certificate program with pre-approval of the ALP Operations Manager. Current students are also eligible to apply for a special opportunity grant.
There are also a limited number of local summer internships available to students and alumni, offered on a first come first serve basis. Check the local intern host organization information page for more information.
- Getting Started - Ideas for non-local internships and special opportunities
- ALP Student and Alumni previous grants, awards & opportunities
- Summer and Post-Graduate Internships
- Special Opportunity Grants
- Information for Prospective Host Organizations