Policies – Requesting Video Recording Services
- Advanced payment is required for any event that will be video recorded by the T&MP Department.
- The customer will receive the only recording of the event. T&MP Department does not archive any video recordings.
- Video recording requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to your event. We will determine the availability of our resources (staff & equipment) and schedule your request if possible. You will be notified via email whether your request is denied or approved with a tentative status.
- An invoice will be included for approved requests with a tentative status. The invoice must be paid no later than a week before your event. Once payment has been received, the status of your request will be changed to confirmed. You will be notified via email confirming that your event will be video recorded.
- After the performance has taken place, we will label your video and notify you via email that your order is ready to be picked up. If you requested that the video be shipped, this email will state when it was put in the outgoing U.S. mail.
- Pricing: The fee is $10 for a single DVD. Shipping rates vary according to weight and distance.