For the latest tips and news, check out our weekly(?) Blog using the @Eastman link above
What is Blackboard?
- Blackboard is an online course management system used to disseminate, and create educational content.
- Login to https://learn.rochester.edu to get started.
How do I use it?
University Resources (FAQ, etc.)
Resources from Blackboard.com
- Blackboard Help. A “choose your own role” site designed to help Instructors, Students and more, tailored to their individual needs.
- Blackboard Learn Videos Who doesn’t like moving pictures? As an Instructor or Student, better understand the Bb Learn environment through video. Coming soon will be some highlighted video tutorials from the site that may be particularly pertinent to Eastman users and will showcase lessons within the following areas:
- Understanding & Building Your Course
- Communicating and Collaborating
- Assessing Learning
- When uploading files, please ensure that there are no spaces at the beginning of the file name.
- Watch for apostrophes in item names. It can lead to odd behaviors in the grade center.
- For the latest news, check out our Blog!
Login issues? Course merging? General thoughts on life with Blackboard? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org anytime you need help exploring this resource.